Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome!!

When trying to figure out what the heck I was going to call my Blog, I really had to give it a lot of thought. When I finally decided upon the name, I thought that it would be fitting as recently I have learned that life is so much fuller when we can approach everything from a place of gratitude.

Gratitude allows me to be thankful for everything in my life! It makes for the laughter to be brighter, love to be deeper and the struggles to be more bearable. After all what you focus on expands, and when I remember to approach all things from this place, it allows for what i am trying to create to expand and deepens my sense of connection with all beings which re-affirms what I truly want to create in my life!

Thank you for stopping in and I look forward to sharing my adventures with you! Feel free to share some of your adventures as well and leave a comment.

Blog soon,

Ai-Linn






2 comments:

  1. lmao! What a great story...I have a smile from ear to ear. Very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had true peace or joy until I found Jesus... or better said "until Jesus rescued me" Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14-16
    Luke 15:7 Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.


    ReplyDelete